Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mmmmm I was tagged.

Well I got tagged! So here goes.

Name: Not Saying.
Sisters: 2
Brothers: I wish.
What are you wearing: Blue jeans, flannel shirt, and a hoodie (or however you spell it. :P).
Favorite number: 7
Favorite Drink: Root beer, Coffee.
Favorite Month: July.
Favorite Breakfast: Not sure i have one....other than cereal!
Love someone so much it made you cry: NO!
Broken a bone: Nope.
Been in a police car: Nope.
Been on a boat:Yes.
Been in a hot tub: Yes.
Come close to dying: It entirely depends on what you call close.
Swam in the ocean: YES!
Fallen asleep in school: Yes.
Cried when someone died: Yes...only once out of 4 funerals have I cried.
Fallen out of your chair: Yes.

**************** What is**************

Your room like: Semi orderly but needs cleaned.
Right beside you: My Bionicles.
the last thing you ate: Cereal.

--------------------- Ever had --------------------

Chicken Pox: Nope.
Sore Throat: Yes.
Stitches: I honestly can't remember, but I think I have.

-------------------- Do You -----------------------

Like picnics: Can't remember every having one so I dunno.
Like School: Not really.

------------------------ Questions ---------------------

Who was the last person that you danced with: HOW SO I KNOW! I've danced with so many pretty girls I have no idea who the last one was.
Who makes you smile: Lots of people.

------------------------ Who ---------------------

Did you last yell at: Not saying.
tagged you: Sarah

---------------------- Final Questions -------------------

What are you listening to now: Mom talking about a shower. (I'm serious.)
Do you hate someone in your family: NO.
What car would you like to have: Why would I want a car? GIVE ME A TANK! :D
Are you a good singer: NO.
Do you like the outdoors or indoors better: Depends. I'd go for the outdoors if I have people to play with, otherwise I'd take indoors.

-------------------------- Today did you ----------------------------

Talk to someone you like: Yes.
Get sick: No.
Sing: Yes.
Miss someone: Yes.

---------------------Last person who ----------------------

You talked on the phone with: MY best friend, known as Sir_Furious on the internet.
Made you cry: ....I think my dad but I'm not sure, I haven't cried in like soooo long.
You went to the mall with: Family. xD


---------------- Have you ----------------------------

Been to Europe: No.
Been to Asia: No.
Been to Mexico: No.


----------------------Random Questions ------------------

Future kids names: I haven't thought about it but...probably something Klingon or Romulan...or elvish.
Favorite Location: My computer, known by my family as "the cave".
What is under your bed: Legos.
Do you have a job: No.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Absolutely not.



I tag: Bekah
Hannah
Rose
Knight of the Cross

15 comments:

  1. heeheehee!!!!

    What is up with boys and not crying!?!?!
    Oh, btw you have been dancing TOO much if you can't remember which pretty girl you danced with last!!!!!! :P

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw where did you get the font for the gmlli banner?
    I need it.:) does your name start with a m........ I can't remember your real name. :( :(


    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You TAGGED me??? Ooookay...I'll do it.
    Oh, what happened to Fox's Corner???? I MISS it! (was it something I did?)

    Please put it back up! I'm not the only one who misses it!

    In Christ,
    ~Miss Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. He deleted it! I miss it too....... Although I really like this blog! :)


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah: If you look back at the comments on the post before this you will see that I already answered your questions about the fonts.

    @Rose: No, it will not be coming back. I could bring it back now even if I wanted too. (which I don't) I Deleted it for a reason and that's the end of it.

    Besides, I like this blog better and it's got a lot more of me in it.


    Aa' i'sul nora lanne'lle.
    May the wind fill your sails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't....well...not as much as the other one.

    In Christ,
    ~Miss Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I don't....well...not as much as the other one."

    Hahaha, then you don't know me as well as you think you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fox, Fox, Fox. *Sigh* The question was not "Who was the last pretty girl you danced with?"...It was "Who was the last person that you danced with?" That was the biggest cop-out that I have ever seen! Now we are all going to wonder what you are hiding. Why you did not answer stright forward. :) Rumors will start like..."Fox danced with Barny the Dinosaur at some little kids Birthday party last week." Or "Fox was seen at a limbo dance contest the other night."
    Now we "think" we know that none of this is true...But you beat around the bush in a very crafty way on that question...It makes us wonder Fox.

    Robert L.

    P.S. So who was the last person you danced with?
    P.S.S. And do not go grab one of your sisters and spin them around and come back and answer the question...Because we will find out the truth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now Rob that is not very fair, they go to more dances then we do, so he very well might not remember who the "last" person was, I know I have trouble remembering every one I dance with after a few weeks and it is even harder to remember the order you danced in. Who was the last person you danced with Rob?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well...somebody doesn't seem to have thought that maybe just maybe I don't really remember? So while I was at it I threw in a compliment. Something wrong with that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Hahaha, then you don't know me as well as you think you do."
    Is that why I got more than half of your character chart...RIGHT???? :D

    @Robert:
    Hey, why don't you give him a break??? I mean, I'll say something about "I danced with a nice-looking young man"...does that mean that I "LIKE" him? No. Just give him a break!

    And Terror...there is NOTHING wrong with not being able to remember! I'm on your side, this time! :D

    In Christ,
    ~Miss Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S.
    (@robert)
    I bet you've called a girl "pretty" before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OI! Tag me... I'm bored. :D

    And, people need to be given accsess to stuff like the abulity to write Aulë propely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And, Robert, let off him. Really....

    ReplyDelete