Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TAG!!!

What is your favorite food? Steak with lots of A1.

Your favorite hot drink? Coffee and Hot chocolate.

Your favorite cold drink (besides water)? Barks Rootbeer

Your current favorite articles of clothing? It Depends what I'm doing. If I'm going to be running around then cargo shorts with a T shirt. If it's just everyday, then I'd take blue jeans and a normal shirt.

What are you reading right now? Calvin's institutes, The fellowship of the ring, Caesar and the Celts, Honor Blade, and The Silmarillion (For the 10th time).

What are your favorite books right now? The Silmarillion, and the Rihannsu Series.

What are your favorite movies right now? I honestly couldn't say.

What music do you listen to? Almost all types but Country, Rock, Rap, and Blues.

What phrases/exclamations do you say often/are a family joke? Only one i can thing of right now is... "Zues is missing the toilet again." For when it rains lol!

What do you enjoy doing most? Playing outside with friends, Playing computer games with friends, Reading an interesting book, Text Role playing, and stuff with computers.

If you were going somewhere dangerous in Middle-earth, Narnia, or The Lands Beyond, what would you take? Well if it was stuff I actually own then... Three throwing knives, One Sword, One WW2 Combat knife (Actually used in battle, not the replicas.), Several other little knives....and a book. Now, if I could choose...hehehehehe I would want two 9mm Tuaruses with tactical holsters and a vest full up refill clips, Lots of Grenades, A nice fully automatic gun, and an airplane or two. LOL

Who are your real-life role models? Other than the obvious Jesus I am not saying.

Who are your fictional role models? Again, not saying...it would tell people too much about me imo.

If your life were a movie, who would play you? ....Either me...OR someone who got paid TONS of money OR was a complete idiot who got pushed into the job.

What are you most afraid of? Being a Coward, torture, snakes, spiders.

What are your favorite smells? ......How about anything that doesn't stink????

What is your favorite sound? My sniper rifle firing in Urban Terror.

What is your favorite sight? The ocean...AND my computer.

If you had a CD, what would it be called? The complete random play list.

THERE! I did the tag. xD

15 comments:

  1. That was pretty funny, I liked your answer to the Narnia, Middle Earth, ect. question.
    Although when I fist read your answer about stake and A1 sauce I almost died. How could someone ruin a good stake like that? But then I remembered that where you come from y'all don't know how to make them right and you need that sauce to cover up the defects of the cooking. :)

    Rebecca Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "OR someone who got paid TONS of money OR was a complete idiot who got pushed into the job."

    ROFLOL!!!! I AGREE!!!! :D :D :D :D
    ...come to think of it....there's really not a soul in the ENTIRE WORLD that looks like you! :D
    jk DON'T take that wrong....


    In Christ,
    ~Miss Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeheehee!! So, you are afraid of spiders. Well, I have been finding ALOT of spiders in my bed! BIG ones...... I even found found them after we washed my sheets. YUCK!
    Come on! No one is going to be able to track you down if you say who your fictional and real role models are! lol ( I am giving you a hard time.. :P )
    :)

    Sarah


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rebecca: Why would any one want to even cook a Stake???? I thought those went in the ground....

    Besides I am a person who would love to drink A1 if I was aloud, that's how much I like it. So all it does is add to a already WONDERFUL steak.

    @Rose: Yeah.


    @Vickychick: Thank you.

    @Sarah: I never said anything about tracking down. I said it would tell too much about ME as a person, my character etc. Having other people know how I operate is a scary thought. AND no one but maybe two people in the world really TRULY know me. I want to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...you're TOO careful! :D :D
    btw, Rebecca...he does, after all DRINK VINEGAR!!!!! Why on this earth would you be shocked if he wanted to DRINK A1 sauce?! :D :D
    Also, I have to agree with him...a stake would NOT be too good! In fact, it may be just a tiny bit chewy! :)

    In Christ,
    ~Miss Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure who the two people who know him well are. I have a guess, but I won't say. I know I haven't figured him out completely.
    Now, as for drinking A1 sauce...I can believe it. My brother told me he likes vinigar and soy sauce alot, so why not? Personally, I don't like any of those without something to go along with them.
    And as for no one wanting to be Cyll in his shoes...Of course not!!! You are yourself and no one else could ever duplicate you perfectly. Especially that creepy laugh, Cyll, that you do sometimes. lol. :)
    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. You think my laugh is creepy? I met this guy the other day who has a true insane psycho laugh and wow...it was cool and creepy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, you're full of it. Mind you, I DON'T want to hear it. I've already heard yours and Rose's dad, and that's enough! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I agree! Bravo, Autumn! Bravo! :D :D :D

    In Christ,
    ~Miss Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. How does saying my laugh isn't creepy make me "full of it"? xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, just you mentioning there is one worse than yours. That's how you're 'full of it'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okaaay....as in I think that is ONLY one worse than mine? Well that's not what i meant..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Then I don't understand what you meant...lol, is it just me or am I having a hard time understanding what people mean lately? 8P

    Oh, well. I should probably ask my mom what everyone's saying because I'm too confused to figure it out. She's the psychology major, anyway.

    ReplyDelete