Saturday, September 12, 2009

Well....

As the saying goes, Long time no see. Or in this case, long time no post.
Recently I've been busy with being sick and looking at cool pictures on the internet. Along with a few game clan matches and stuff like that. Oh! And school. xD

Anyway here are a few pictures.



This has to be one of my favorite elf pictures, it's just perfect for an avatar.



This one is just pure Kewl. (Except for the hair.)



I love this one. It captures the villainy of this character perfectly in that grin. For those who play the rpg game Oblivion he was based off of the vampire in the dark brotherhood.



And this one.....I dunno what to say. It's simply amazing. Up to date my favorite full size elf picture. (Digital art that is.)



Yet another one that gives meaning to the word cool.

Ah, I have many more pictures I would like to share. But if I did that where would my next post go? Hahahaha

Now to see if I have any followers left who haven't given this blog up for dead.

9 comments:

  1. I'm still here. The pics are mostly cool and all. There are ones that are.... weird... ish... but otherwise cool. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those last two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back...I think...Hope you have recoverd from your sickness. As for the Pictures...agreed with Sir Furious minus the cool and replace it with nice. (I am an A/C tech and have my own opions on how the word cool is used.) Glad your back...Really.

    Delta

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I have wondered where you have been!!! What was wrong with you? Interesting pictures...... I have to agree with Robert and Sir F. Some are a little..... well weird... otherwise they are really neat! :D
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, You have been awarded!!! :D check out my blog!



    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great appreciation of AWESOME artwork! I don't think it's weird, but then again...I'm kinda...odd myself. :P
    It's great to have you back posting and all. I hope you feel better soon, you didn't seem well at all at church Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to add that my favorite of all those pictures is the last.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better!!!! :)



    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you have been tagged! :D


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete