Friday, November 13, 2009

A picture

Well I was playing around with GIMP and got this xD. My original plan was to have solid black eyes with a bit of gloss, but that didn't work. So I just played around and got this xD. Opinions?



Now on a totally different note, what do you peeps thing of having a banner making contest? I just want to know if people like the idea, if they do I'll start one.

I was thinking along the lines of one promotional banner for some movie. One banner of some favorite character from something. And lastly I was thinking of a Lego graphic for some organization (you would make it up.)

Each person could enter a max of three for each category, the top three in each win.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Thoughts.
    Yeah, I have thoughts - sounds like fun!
    I love the eyes - I did something like that
    a while back with a wolf's eyes, only red.
    It looked pretty cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks neat! I like her. I need to download GIMP one day when I either have my own comp, or ours gets cleaned out and it can hold that on it.

    I don't know about a banner making contest. It would be neat to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..........*sigh*...........i wish i knew how to work gimp. we've got it on this comp...BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW do you do that??? I have tried to do it on GIMP, but I want to make a picture black and white, and then keep the eyes the same color.... anyway, I like the pic. =D

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah- My suggestion on how to keep the eyes the same color would be. To cut the eyes out as separate pictures. Then go to the original, make it black and white. Now you open up the eye pictures as another layer on put them in the right place. At least that would be my theory on how to do it.

    If you like, send me the picture via email and I'll try to get it for you.

    ReplyDelete