Saturday, October 10, 2009

Life has been busy.

It's fun being busy isn't it? Well sort of, occasionally it's fun to just kick back in a nice comfortable chair, crank up the music (Jazz right now) and post on different things. Hahaha...Okay fine maybe I do the kicking back part too much. But at least I got around to writing something on my blog instead of all the rp sites I am on. I was just looking at one of my least used accounts that I am still regularly active on. I have only rped with him 4 times on the whole and I have over 120 posts!!! Don't even ask about my main character :D.

Busy...Helped mom clean out the car today, swept most of the house, did laundry and managed to get outside for awhile xD.

This week I have also been doing TONS of research/writing/watching on star trek. Wow for those who like it check out the video bellow, pretty cool battle that was made by third parties. They put together ships from Babylon 5 and star trek. Amazing battle, though the very beginning makes no sense to me.

6 comments:

  1. Drat.
    It's on YouTube, isn't it?
    AARRRRRGH!
    *mutters something about stupid BSafe Online*
    I've been in SUCH a Star Trek hype lately!!
    GO SPOCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back!!! Finally! lol Awww.... it was nice of you to help your mom with laundry!!!!! =D :P

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was begining to wonder if the blog phase had passed, the fad was over, but it appears it is not quite dead yet. "Interesting" video, whoever made that has lots of time on their hands, and has used a lot of it playing with computer graphics/animation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post every day and or week phase has totally passed and died xD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gapes*
    YOU'VE SEEN THE BBC ROBIN HOOD SHOWS!?
    You're joking.
    They did NOT strike me as your sort of movie.
    At all.
    And you have The Guardian as your profile pic? Correct?
    And Guy is NOT a good guy, he kills Marian!!!
    Whatever YOU may say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe your speaking from just the first two seasons? Eh?

    Guy turns into a good guy, as the show goes that is. Marian was asking to die sooo many times over it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete